A journey around the world in somewhat more than 80 days, with the British born but global hearted nomad - Kirsten Anderson. Like fusion food, these stories and sagas from across the continents, combine various international flavours that will hit all of your senses and emotions... Updates are not to be missed!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Melbourne

What can I say! Melbourne rocks! The city was even better than I imagined it to be, with a great blend of culture and kitsch, along side chic bars and hip cafés, traditional watering holes and downright groovy kitten clubs! Chris and Kara were my hosts for this city - a couple who I met almost two years ago when working in Edinburgh and who I'd been promising for about 18 months to visit! Well a year and a half later I made it. One of the highlights was of course my visit to Ramsay street aka Pin Oak Court and not forgetting of course the Kylie Minogue exhibition (where I relived the 80s and the knowledge that I still know all the lyrics to her songs!) Yes Chris... and I'm proud of it!!! If you're ever in Melbourne I recommend going to the Hairy Canary for their lemon cheesecake cocktail, it's divine!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogwise - blog directory