A journey around the world in somewhat more than 80 days, with the British born but global hearted nomad - Kirsten Anderson. Like fusion food, these stories and sagas from across the continents, combine various international flavours that will hit all of your senses and emotions... Updates are not to be missed!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Fire and Ice

Wow! A month has passed already - I know I'm forever shocked by time, you'd think after two years of going through this I might actually appreciate how short each day/week/month etc really is!!!

In the past week the temperature has taken a huge drop and I'm kind of hoping it's only temporary... although I did buy myself a nice snug as a bug in a rug coat - see pic - therefore I'm not being too affected now.

Was sick with a fluey/cold thing this weekend, which was pretty crappy, but thankfully it seems to have cleared really quickly - I'm convinced this is partly due to the Yoga and swimming, that my immune system is healthier than ever - oh and all the good fresh foods I've been eating. Only problem now is that the clothes are becoming slightly loose and I can't afford new ones! Still won't complain that those "love handles" are shrinking - at last :)

Yeah, so I'm on a split shift from work, so have to head back soon - came in to download photos onto disc and got caught up doing this too... again... where does time go????

Righteo - oh and hopefully in the next week I'll be starting a fire staff and pois club so that I can get back on form with my fire dancing stuff!

grrrrrrreat!

ERm, yeah! Happy Birthday Ben!
That's all for now, catcha

Love Kay xxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogwise - blog directory