A journey around the world in somewhat more than 80 days, with the British born but global hearted nomad - Kirsten Anderson. Like fusion food, these stories and sagas from across the continents, combine various international flavours that will hit all of your senses and emotions... Updates are not to be missed!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Moving on up!

As some of you might already know, I moved house in the last month, to go and stay with the crazed but amazingly kind chef, Marie aka Ma, from the restaurant I work at. It's just fifteen minutes walk up the road from where I was, and I'm closer to the swimming pool - which is lucky, because she's been trying to fatten me up with lots of delicious desserts! I think this is so that I can't move to hit her when she's throwing insults at me for supporting the British and Irish Lions.

I've had so much fun in the last few weeks watching the rugby with her and her boyfriend Darren, wearing my red shirt with pride, whilst she struts about in her All Blacks equivalent! I'm impressed actually that the kiwis have been so cool about the Lions fans... but then given some of the performances, this could be because they might not have too much to worry about! Still it's a good atmosphere and even if we almost lost our voices after Tuesday's game, I'm lucky to be in NZ at the right time! It's just a shame I've not been able to afford to get to any of the games!!! How good would that be!!!!

The following photos should update people on my new place, who i'm living with and also a few more work faces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogwise - blog directory