A journey around the world in somewhat more than 80 days, with the British born but global hearted nomad - Kirsten Anderson. Like fusion food, these stories and sagas from across the continents, combine various international flavours that will hit all of your senses and emotions... Updates are not to be missed!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Fancy a brew?

Had a really good night out in Howick last night. Who'd have thought this bit of suburbia could have provided such a place as the Nzellig Lounge Bar. Owned by an English bloke (see we have style...) it was a hip little urban bar, which served up some stunning cocktails - the white vodka... as Braam labelled it! The margaritas were fab... if you sipped slow enough - of course me being me went ahead and got repetitive brain freeze.

This morning I was feeling it a little... Certainly enjoyed my 4 cups of tea! Bless you Karrin for saving me with a pot of English Breakfast!

Well I should think about going to bed now as I'm up early tomorrow to catch the Kiwi Experience bus to the Bay of Islands... can't wait!!!!

I have to thank the guys at Kiwi Experiene actually for being so amazing and allowing me to start my trip so long after the original ticket was bought!!! I can well recommend them from that perspective.

Well watch this space for trip photos coming soon

Love K xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogwise - blog directory